Skip to main content

Ronaldo reveals the best manager he's ever worked with


Cristiano Ronaldo believes that Sir Alex Ferguson is the best coach he’s ever worked with.

Ronaldo was signed by Ferguson as an 18-year-old for £12.2 million in 2003 and went on to win three Premier League titles and the Champions League during his six seasons at Manchester United.
The Madrid star, who has also played under Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti, explains why the retired United boss is the best manager he’s ever had.
"I just have to say thank you for what [Ferguson] did for me," the Portugal international said in an interview with Jonathan Ross forITV.
"We had an important game in the Champions League and I said, 'Coach I need to go to see my daddy' and I was a key player, I was a very important player and he said, 'Listen, your personal life, your family is the important thing that you have in your life. If you want to go three days, four days, five days you can go'.
"This moment is what I keep for me because it was the most important time in my life and he shared it with me. This is why I respect him and for me he's the best coach I ever had."

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Trans: See Pictures of Another stunning chick that was once a MAN

Born a man now a woman and a stunning one at that! Guys y’all need to start asking for birth certificate no kidding! She’s really pretty checkout her pictures…