Skip to main content

Rumour: I have no breast implants –Angela Okorie


Popular actress, Angela Okorie, has refuted claims that she has breast implants. In a chat with Saturday Beats, she said that the rumours were fuelled because of a picture she posted on her instagram account.

She said, “Don’t mind rumour mongers. What breast implants? I was the one that posted a picture on my social media page one day while I was playing on set. I play a lot and one day while we were on set, someone brought some balloons to the set. I blew the balloon and put it in my shirt and posted the picture on instagram. In the caption, I wrote that I just had a breast implant and I asked what my fans felt about it. I was only playing on set. A lot of people began to comment calling me a crazy girl. That was what I did. I did not have any breast implant. They knew I was joking but they just wanted to talk. I am fine the way God made me. I am a complete woman and I can never do breast or bum implants.”

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Trans: See Pictures of Another stunning chick that was once a MAN

Born a man now a woman and a stunning one at that! Guys y’all need to start asking for birth certificate no kidding! She’s really pretty checkout her pictures…