Skip to main content

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex

A 40-year-old trader, Salau Kehinde, has admitted beating up his wife, Mrs. Salau Shakirat Olaide, over sex, but denied planning to pour hot water on her.
Kehinde, of 9, Fatai Oloko Street, Haruna, Ikorodu, was dragged by his wife to a customary court sitting in Ikorodu, Thursday, for dissolution of their marriage.

He agreed that he used to beat Olaide up whenever she denied him of sex and if she came home late from her trading business, but that he “merely boiled the water so he could threaten her with it.”
“I had no intention of bathing her in the water,” he told the court.
Kehinde continued, “She refused to cook for me when she was pregnant. She also said I should look for another wife.”
Speaking earlier, his 32-year-old wife, Olaide, of 1, Azeez Aremu Close, Ibeshe, Ikorodu, told the court that they got married 10 years ago and had two children together, but had been living separately for over two years now.
“He always refused to give me money and this made us quarrel and fight a lot,” she said. “I had to leave him when he kept threatening to pour hot water on me.”
“His friend advised him to beat me up and he became fond of beating me. He would beat me whenever I returned from work, he would beat me when I told him I was too tired to have sex, or for any flimsy excuse.”
She added that Kehinde also lacked respect for her family.
When the court’s president, Olu Adebiyi, asked her what she wanted, Olaide replied: “I want this court to dissolve our marriage and grant me custody of our children.”
Kehinde, however, promised to stop beating or threatening her and said he was willing to take her back if she wants to stay with him.
The court adjourned the matter to September 13, for possible reconciliation.
(Nairaland)

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Apprentice Allegedly Kidnaps Her Boss' 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos

A fashion design apprentice identified as Ayomide has allegedly abducted her boss's 2 year old son David Sunday Ushie pictured above at the boy's mother's fashion designing shop located in Ajegunle. This happened on Thursday September 17th.

Yemi Osibanjo Wishes President Muhammadu Buhari A Merry Christmas

The tweet came in yesterday at 3:27 PM. The Vice President tweeted: "I do hope that you still find time to reflect on the miracle of Christmas to lift your spirit and that of your family. God bless you and God bless our great Nation."