Skip to main content

Maje Ayida begs wife Toke for impregnating lover



Maje Ayida was in the eye of the storm a few weeks ago after it was reported that he had impregnated his ex-girlfriend.

For the first time since the news broke, Toke Makinwa’s husband voiced out with a public apology in an Instagram post, acknowledging his fault and promising to make things right.

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry.

I deeply regret what my wife and my family has had to endure. My behaviour has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.

I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc@tokemakinwa

With Maje’s apology comes many questions that people have been asking. Should she accept the apology and take him back? How would they deal with the matter of his child and the fact that his ex-girlfriend is now back in their life? How would Toke Makinwa’s decision reflect on women in general? Your comment….

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Check out: Terry G's son is dope is new photos

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.