Skip to main content

#ManOfTheDay: Ben Bruce donates wardrobe allowance to Osun workers

Senator representing Bayelsa East and philanthropist Mr. Ben Murray Bruce, has pledged to donate his wardrobe allowance to the unpaaid workers in Osun state.

He made this known via his Twitter handle. Read tweets below:


Ben Bruce


I, Ben Murray Bruce, will not sit down idly, while my fellow citizens die because salaries have not been paid.

As a first step, I am immediately donating my wardrobe allowance to unpaid workers in Osun state and widows in my Constituency.

We are starting in Osun, but we will not end there. I will do as much to help workers who’ve not been paid in other states.

I call on all my friends and followers on Twitter and Facebook to donate NON PERISHABLE food items for these our brothers in need.

As soon as my wardrobe allowance is paid, I will divide it into 2. Half will be publicly given to the NLC Chairman Osun.

The other half will be publicly given to the head of widows association in my community of Akasa.

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Apprentice Allegedly Kidnaps Her Boss' 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos

A fashion design apprentice identified as Ayomide has allegedly abducted her boss's 2 year old son David Sunday Ushie pictured above at the boy's mother's fashion designing shop located in Ajegunle. This happened on Thursday September 17th.

Yemi Osibanjo Wishes President Muhammadu Buhari A Merry Christmas

The tweet came in yesterday at 3:27 PM. The Vice President tweeted: "I do hope that you still find time to reflect on the miracle of Christmas to lift your spirit and that of your family. God bless you and God bless our great Nation."