Skip to main content

#I Say No! I don’t want to leave United –Di Maria



Angel Di Maria admits he is uncomfortable at being left on the bench at Manchester United but insists he is not looking to leave Old Trafford.

According to Goal, the Argentina international made his final start of the Premier League season on March 4 as manager Louis van Gaal opted to play Juan Mata and Ashley Young ahead of him in wide areas.

Despite that, the £59.7m signing from Real Madrid still managed to contribute three goals and 11 assists in the English top flight during his debut season with the Red Devils.

And the 27-year-old feels it is difficult to explain why he found himself out of the team towards the end of the season.

When asked by Ole if he felt uncomfortable in Manchester, he said, “Yes. For me, and my family. Because not everything goes as I want, because I don’t play.

“Because I came with an intention and end up on the bench. It’s hard to tell how I feel there.

“I started well, with goals and assists. I was having a good time, until I was out. It’s a little hard to explain why I do not play.”

Di Maria’s omission from the starting XI has led to speculation he could leave the 20-time English champions amid reported interest from Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

But the player himself does not want to walk away from the club after just one season and is hopeful he can answer his critics when the new campaign starts on August 8.

“No (I will not leave), because I’m not thinking like that,” he insisted. “In Madrid there were times when I was whistled around the stadium but faced it and then it turned around. I like to deal with things.”

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Trans: See Pictures of Another stunning chick that was once a MAN

Born a man now a woman and a stunning one at that! Guys y’all need to start asking for birth certificate no kidding! She’s really pretty checkout her pictures…