Skip to main content

My husband beats me as if we are in a boxing competition,” woman tells court

A trader, Fatimo Nurudeen, on Friday pleaded with an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve her 12-year-old marriage for alleged frequent beating and fetish practice by her husband.

Fatimo, 31, who lives at 32, Akiode St., Ibafo, Ogun, told the court that her husband beats her frequently.

“I don’t think my husband is normal because he beats me as if we are in a boxing competition.

“Also, he brought home a substance suspected to be fetish in nature and put it in our room. I was afraid of it, and my children and myself had to run for our dear lives from our matrimonial home.

“My husband drinks to stupor and smokes Indian hemp, after which he usually loses self control.

“I do not love him anymore, I want a dissolution of our marriage ,” the mother of two children; ages seven years and ten years said.

Fatimo also told the court that she had been the one responsible for the upkeep of her children before and after she had packed out of her husband’s house three years’ ago.

“I want the custody of my children but I want him to be responsible for their monthly upkeep,” she said.

The husband, Ayomide Yakubu, 35, a welder by occupation, failed to appear in court.

The President, Mr Phillips Williams, told the woman to maintain the peace and ordered the court registrar to serve Yakubu another court summons.

Williams adjourned the case to June 1 for further hearing.

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Trans: See Pictures of Another stunning chick that was once a MAN

Born a man now a woman and a stunning one at that! Guys y’all need to start asking for birth certificate no kidding! She’s really pretty checkout her pictures…