Skip to main content

Death rumour made me go viral - Angela Okorie



Sometime last year, there was a viral rumour that actress Angela Okorie passed on. In a chat with Sunday Sun, she said it made her more popular.

"Yes I have. The thing is that sponsors of such do not realise that such evil campaigns usually turn out a publicity campaign for their victims. I was actually working on set when they started that rumour and suddenly my phone line became inundated with calls. A lot of people were crying and raising concern. And I told them that I was alive and kicking. That death-rumour incident made me to realise how much people loved me. It even made me more popular. The evil peddlers had only added many more years to my life. So, I don’t care about what people say about me."

On her husband, the mother of one said,

"I always try to keep my home and my profession apart. But I can confirm to you that my husband loves me and understands me so much. And that is what matters most to me".

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Trans: See Pictures of Another stunning chick that was once a MAN

Born a man now a woman and a stunning one at that! Guys y’all need to start asking for birth certificate no kidding! She’s really pretty checkout her pictures…